schort is a tiny link shortener written in python3 and flask
You cannot select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
schort - It's just a tiny link shortener
- Clone this repo into e.g. /opt/schort
- Create a user and adjust permissions to write at least into /opt/schort/data
- Install requirements (see below)
- Configure your wsgi or fcgi server
- Configure your webserver that he talks to your wsgi/fcgi server
||Flask handels all HTTP-stuff in this application
||In gentoo this useflag needs to be set while compiling python3
The schort.wsgi file can be set as UWSGI_PROGRAM if you use uWSGI.
Keep in mind, that the UWSGI_DIR needs to be set to the path where schort.py resists.
This is because schort is not installed in a global scope. Since schort.wsgi imports schort.py it needs his workspace in the same folder.